Youth are invited to participate in the 2016 Episcopal Summer MEGA Camp Commercial Contest
Here is something fun for you to do over your Thanksgiving break!
- Create a video which answers one of these questions:
- Why do YOU love camp?
- What is your favorite thing about camp?
- What is your favorite memory from camp?
- Why should other people go?
- What is Episcopal Summer Mega Camp like?
- Must also include:
- The official name for camp: Episcopal Summer “Mega” Camp
- The dates for camp: June 5-11, 2016
- The grades who can come to camp: those who have finished Grades 3-12
- If you have the ability to add text to your video, please put the web site on it: https://edokyouth.wordpress.com/camp
- Should be no longer than 2 minutes and 15 seconds (shorter is okay!)
- Due by Monday, January 4, 2016
- Photos of last summer’s camps are available on Flickr https://flic.kr/s/aHsketzWbt and Facebook
- Post to YouTube, tag #MegaCamp2016 and e-mail or Facebook message link or file to Karen Schlabach.
Entries will be judged by a team of youth workers. We’re looking for a video to promote camp to parishes. We want to see videos with a clear message which will appeal to youth, parents, and clergy.
At least one person will be selected to win a $140 scholarship to camp!
Check out last year’s entries on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLIr5V_EJuAejnNymKDyViAbf2rqkKucle