I regret to inform you that due to the weather forecast we have decided to postpone Miqra until Presidents Day weekend, February 17-20. A schedule for the new weekend will be forthcoming. If you are unable to attend during the new dates, a full refund will be issued as long as you notify us by February 10. We will also accept new registrations until February 17.
Safety is our top priority and we just weren’t comfortable with everyone traveling to and from Kansas City during this winter storm. We were also concerned about the possibility of losing power at the church during the storm.
I am disappointed about this as I am sure many of our youth are. I hope you will be able to make it to the new dates!
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Grace & Peace,
The Episcopal Diocese of Kansas
10003 W. 70th Ter.