Register here: https://edok.formstack.com/forms/camp2018
Camp Wood Release forms: https://edok.formstack.com/forms/camp_wood_releases
Who can go: Camp is open to those who have finished grades 3-12. Campers do not need to be Episcopalian; their friends and family are welcome, too!
New Pricing Structure, New Deadline
- $440 if registered by April 1
- $455 if registered April 2-May 11
- $470 if registered or paid after May 11
A $25 non-refundable deposit is required at the time of registration. The remaining registration fee is due by Friday, May 11.
Register by April 1 to be eligible for scholarships, including the $25 sibling scholarship.
First time campers registered by April 1 will be entered into a drawing to win a $100 scholarship!
Make a camp commercial for a chance to win a $140 scholarship! Details here.
The intention of camp scholarship is to support students from Episcopal parishes whose families have low-income to attend camp when they otherwise might not be able to. We ask that all families contribute something to the cost of camp, no matter how small, and that parishes match the funds the diocese provides. We believe a strong sense of pride and ownership is developed if the recipient has contributed to the cost of their involvement.
- Campers must register by April 1 to be considered for scholarships.
- Preference will be given to Episcopalians active in their parish and/or the diocesan youth program.
- Preference will be given to those living at or below the poverty line for the state of Kansas.
- Scholarship amounts will be based on ALL household income and the number of dependents.
- Preference may be given to households sending more than one camper to camp.
- Scholarship grants will be the decision of the 3-member Scholarship Committee.
- Financial data and recipients will be kept confidential.
You must register for camp to apply for a scholarship; the application is part of the registration form.