Youth are invited to participate in the 2019 Episcopal Summer MEGA Camp Commercial Contest! Winner gets a partial scholarship to camp!
- Create a video which answers one or more of these questions:
- Why do YOU love camp?
- What is your favorite thing about camp?
- What is your favorite memory from camp?
- Why should other people go?
- What is Episcopal Summer Mega Camp like?
- Must also include:
- The official name for camp: Episcopal Summer “Mega” Camp
- The dates for camp: June 2-8, 2019
- The grades who can come to camp: those who have finished Grades 3-12
- If you have the ability to add text to your video, please put the web site on it: https://edokyouth.wordpress.com/camp
- We want to hear your voice and see your face!
- Should be no longer than 2 minutes (shorter is okay!)
- Due by Friday, February 1, 2019
- Photos of last summer’s camps are available on Flickr and Facebook
- Post to YouTube, tag #MegaCamp2019 and e-mail or Facebook message the link to Karen Schlabach, email@example.com. You can also share the file via Google Drive, Dropbox, or text message 913-708-5927.
Entries will be judged by the Formation Team. We’re looking for a video to promote camp to parishes. We want to see videos with a clear message which will appeal to youth, parents, and clergy.
At least one person will be selected to win a $150 scholarship to camp!
Previous year’s entries are available on YouTube.