Welcome to Episcopal Diocese of Kansas Youth Ministry
The Episcopal Church in the Diocese of Kansas is home to about 12,000 people in 45 congregations in cities and towns across eastern Kansas. Our congregations make up our diocese, and our diocese is part of the wider Episcopal Church, which in turn is part of a larger, global community of Christians in the Anglican Communion. In the Episcopal Church there is room for your questions about God, faith and the church. There’s a place for you here.
The mission of the Episcopal Diocese of Kansas Youth Ministry program is to gather, equip, and send young disciples of Jesus Christ to witness to God’s reconciling love.
The youth program serves all youth in grades 6-12 within our diocese through a variety of events during the year, bringing together a community of young people who worship, play, and learn together. Read more about us here.
Upcoming Events & Deadlines
- Music Weekend, February 17-18, St. Michael’s Mission
- Miqra February 18-20, St. Michael’s, Mission
- Volunteer Thank You Reception, Feb. 24, Upton Hall, Topeka
- Conflict and You Workshop, Feb. 25, Upton Hall, Topeka
- Summer Youth Ministry Internship applications due February 28
- Episcopal Summer Mega Camp, June 4-10, 2017, Camp Wood YMCA
- Episcopal Youth Event (EYE17), July 10-14, 2017, Edmond, OK